Three equations System
Solve Three linear equations system with three unknowns x, y and z :
How to use this calculator ?This calculator is a three linear equations System with three unknowns Solver.
It calculates the exact solutions when they exist and also gives a numerical approximation of them.
Coefficients inputHere are some hints to help you enter the coefficients of the equations.
- Accepted inputs are,
- integers, example: 5, -7
- fractions, example: 1/3 or -2/9
- decimal values, example: 3.9 or -9.65
- constants, example: pi or e
- common functions, for example: sin(pi/5)
- square root operator, example : input sqrt(3) or 3^0.5 for `sqrt(3)`
- complex numbers, example : 1+i ou -i
- To enter a product of two factors, use the * operator. For example: enter 2*pi and not 2pi.